What's going on in your neighborhood?

Here you can report non-emergency issues, ask a question, or leave a message for the Community Services Section of the police department. The Community Services Section handles reports of squatters, homeless encampments, abandoned vehicles, drug activity, illegal auto repair, prostitution, illegal dumping and also fields questions about neighborhood watch groups in Vallejo. Your submissions will go directly to the department and they'll work on investigating the problem or answering your questions as soon as possible. If you are having an emergency, do not use this service and instead call 911.